Google
 

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

What a chance !!


It was a real privelage for myself sit on the same platform with one of the most respectable Muslim scholars in Malaysia, Mufti of Negeri Perak Darul Ridzuan, Dato' Seri Harussani Zakaria. Not as a 'speaker - penceramah' ehhh... only a moderator for this special religious discussion.
Actually a JAKIM's personel invited me to be a moderator for this programme on 27 Jan 07 (Sat), two days after my arrival in Malaysia. This programme was organised at Masjid al-Muhsinun, Danau Desa, KL, aimed at those who always give 'kuliyah' in any mosques within Wilayah Persekutuan, however members of the 'qaryah' also attended.
A lot of issues have been revealed by the Mufti, either publicly to audiences or during personal conversation between me and him. I may share some of them later on, but see la how it goes. I am not promise you anything. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home