Google
 

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Meeting with Al-Maktoum Institute Principal Prof Malory Nye

Friday, had a privilage to meeting Prof Malory Nye, the Principal of Al-Maktoum Institute at his office. I was not expected that the meeting will be long but it ended up almost an hour and half. It was 4.45pm, when I looked at the watch on the wall.

The meeting was about the relationship of the University of Malaya and the Al-Maktoum Institute, to look at possible areas of working together in relation with MoU between two parties. At the UM, Academy of Islamic Studies is made responsible to working together with Al-Maktoum Institute and my present at the Institute is an advantage to discuss of practical steps which can be done in the near future.

Prof Malory was telling me of the new development of the Institute and some physical changes within the building which I could easily noticed, i.e the Principal Office is relocated at the ground floor, not at the top anymore. The new room of the Principal is nice, I like the colour of the room.

I have been made aware of the new programmes which will be introduced next year, including the MA in Multiculturalism etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home